Skip Navigation

Happy Floors

Happy Floors Tiles

If you’re considering a tile floor installation and haven’t heard of Happy Floors tiles, they’re definitely worth learning more about. Happy Floors has made a name for itself as the top Italian tile importer in the U.S. While it’s an American company, Happy Floors tiles are primarily made in Italy, the world mecca for tile creation. Johnson Floor & Home Carpet One is your source for the best selection of flooring in the area. We’re proud to carry Happy Floors tiles in addition to other gorgeous tile brands, and our experienced professionals can walk you through the benefits of this elegant flooring type.


Visit our showrooms in Kansas City, Broken Arrow, Joplin, Overland Park, Owasso, and Tulsa, MO, to see our gorgeous floor products in person and chat with our staff about your next tile installation project. 



What Makes Happy Floors Tiles Unique?

Happy Floors tiles are known for their beautiful designs and quality construction. The company produces tiles that vary from decorative mosaics to wood-look planks, which mirror hardwood floors. Around 90 percent of Happy Floors tiles are produced in Italy, with the other 10 percent manufactured in Spain. Each tile collection is inspired by the leading trends and styles in these two beautiful countries, which have both historically led the way in tile design.



Benefits of Happy Floors Tiles

There are a variety of benefits to choosing Happy Floors tiles, including quality, style, variety, and environmental sustainability. In its 25 years of existence, Happy Floors has won awards for its premium tiles, which combine beauty with quality. Happy Floors tiles are known for their durability and long life cycle, and the company also prides itself on producing eco-friendly products. It not only has a green tile collection that uses partially recyclable materials, but also consistently works to lower its manufacturing waste and carbon emissions. In addition to promoting sustainability, tile is also healthier for your indoor air quality because it doesn’t emit dangerous VOCs (volatile organic compounds) like other flooring types.